Which of Our Programs is Right for You?
Everyone's back pain is a bit different from the next person's back pain. In order for us to help you find out what the next best step is in healing your back pain, help us by answering these questions.
- Is your pain typically worse in the morning?
- Is your pain typically worse with prolonged sitting?
- Is getting up after sitting for a while often painful?
- Do you have a history of sciatica?
- Does lifting often make your back flare up?
- Do you tend to have very tight hamstrings and hip flexors?
- Do you have MRI that suggested a disc injury?
If you answered "yes" to most of the questions above, then you're in the right place! The vast majority of back pain sufferers fit into this category and we just need to find the right subgroup of things to do to make it much better. FixYourOwnBack has multiple programs to help address it. Let's find the best program we have to suit your needs.
A silver lining (for us and for you) of the Covid pandemic is that all of us became more familiar with how to navigate Zoom and other teleconference environments. Since you are not able to be a patient in our Portland, OR clinic, we can do the next best thing… we can be your online coach to give you personal attention. FYI, this program is not for everyone and we have a limited number of available participants we can serve as we build up our coaching team. Let's start by answering a few questions to see if it might be best for you and if we currently have positions available. Click on the link below to find out if we still have openings in our FYOB One-on-One Coaching Program.