The Plan Table of Contents
Before you get started, remember, if you feel any of the symptoms below, don’t do these exercises until you’ve been cleared by your doctor!!
Go see your doctor if you have:
- Pain that wakes you in the middle of the night
- Worsening pain in your leg that is moving further down the leg instead of up toward the back
- Difficulty controlling your bowel or bladder
- Numbness or tingling in the groin or rectal region
- Difficulty maintaining erection for you guys
The Plan is a distilled, science-based workout plan to help you move beyond the frequent, disabling recurrences of disc-related low back pain. Below is your “Table of Contents” which you can think of as a multimedia workbook to keep you organized and goal-focused in your strength-building exercise program. By clicking on each topic below, you’ll be linked to that page of information and be able to view a detailed exercise tutorial video on the exercise to address the particular topic of concern addressed in each chapter.